A Guide To Careers in Science Writing
- Who Are Science Writers?
- What Do Science Writers Do?
- How Do Science Writers Get Their Stories?
- How Do I Know If I Should Become a Science Writer and If I Have What It Takes?
- How Much Money Do Science Writers Make?
- How Do I Get Started in Science Writing?
Baron, Nancy, Escape from the Ivory Tower, Island Press, 2010
Blum, Deborah and Mary Knudson, eds., A Field Guide for Science Writers: The Official Guide of the National Association of Science Writers, Oxford University Press, 2005
Dean, Cornelia, Am I Making Myself Clear? , Harvard University Press, 2009
Meredith, Dennis, Explaining Research: How to Reach Key Audiences to Advance Your Work , Oxford University Press, 2010
Directory of Science Communications Courses and Programs in the United States, compiled by Sharon Dunwoody, Elizabeth Crane and Bonnie Brown, University of Wisconsin, Madison.